We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) in order to:
• Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
• Provide services such as our Email Alert service
• Process orders or applications submitted by you
• Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
• Anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you
• We do not share this personal information with any other party
• Visiting other websites
This policy applies to Octaga Security Services Limited only
We cannot be responsible for the policies and practices of other web sites even if:
• You accessed the third-party web site using links from our web site; or
• You linked to our web site from a third-party web site
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any concerns or questions.
Octaga implements security measures designed to protect your personal information against unauthorised access or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction. Other measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
We endeavour to restrict access to personal information to Octaga employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and are required to meet these obligations.
If Octaga learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Octaga may post a notice on the website if a security breach occurs.