Within the security industry, surveillance is a specialised discipline. At Octaga, we provide our clients with total discretion and confidentiality in all the services that we offer.
Your surveillance requirement may involve a criminal case, workplace misconduct or intelligence breach, in all areas, discretion is paramount in the delivery of an assured surveillance service, whether your investigation demands an individual or dedicated team to achieve your objectives.
Your surveillance solution may include the following:
- Conventional & Technical Surveillance – vehicle tracking, personal etc
- Photographic, video and full written log of intelligence/evidence
- Detailed reporting of daily activities
- Surveillance evidence presented at court or tribunal as required
- Surveillance Training (Advance Diploma)
Octaga surveillance operatives are highly trained Intelligence Officers, whose findings can be collated into a detailed resume of activity, by Ancapa®* personnel, allowing you to accurately rectify the situation. Alternatively, we can provide Octaga surveillance personnel to compliment any Close Protection Team or VIP Event Security.
* The internationally recognised training for Criminal Intelligence Analysis, as used by the FBI and numerous US and UK police forces, in which information is systematically treated in order to present a case and draw investigative conclusions.
With offices in Hereford and London Octaga Security Services are well equipped to respond quickly to any security risk.